Carrot Seed Oil
$15.00 – $60.00
- Antiseptic – Helps in reducing infections on the skin or in minor wounds.
- Antioxidant – Anti-aging, boosts immune systems, prevent skin cell damage. Helps tighten and rejuvenate the skin cells.
- Stimulant – Vitalize and moisturize hair and scalp.
- Detoxification – Detoxifies the blood, tissues, muscles, internal organs like the liver and kidneys, and kills worms.
- Emmenagogue – Helps to ease menstruation by reducing pain and increasing regularity.
How to Use:
- Aromatic – Diffuse 2-3 drops in a diffuser of your choice. Benefit yourself with the powerful Aroma.
- As a topical – Dilute 2-3 drops with carrier oil like jojoba, once mixed, apply it directly on the skin using your palms or fingers. Added to facial lotions or face mask to improve moisture retention, reduce the look of drained skin, rejuvenate and nourish dry areas.
- Aromatic Description – woody, earthy sweet smell.
- Collection Method – Cold pressed.
- Plant Part – Seed
- Main Constituents – Carotol, Beta-carotene.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant,nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.