Cinnamon Bark Oil
$25.00 – $99.00
- Anti-Inflammatory – relieves contractions, highly effective in muscular stiffness of muscles and joints.
- Antiseptic and Antimicrobial – prevents microbial infections, removes bad breath, heal oral infections, and eases the pain of toothaches.
- Improves Digestion – keeps the stomach healthy and functioning properly.
- Anti-depressant – increases the self-acceptance, self-confidence and clearing of trauma, boosts your spirits in cases of depression or fatigue.
- Boosts Heart Health – Improves heart performance, lowers “bad” cholesterol, increases nitric oxide production, and keeps blood sugar stable.
How to Use:
- Aromatic: Diffuse 2-3 drops in a diffuser of your choice. Benefit yourself with the powerful Aroma. Take a warm bath with cinnamon essential oil in the bath-tub.
- Vaporize: Add a 3-5 of cinnamon essential oil to a bowl of hot water. Cover your head with a towel and breathe in the steam for five to 15 minutes.
- As a topical: Take 4-5 drops of this essential oil and mix it with base oil (coconut or almond oil) and warm it for some time. Arthritis patients are advised to massage the effected joints every day using this blend of oil.
- Aromatic Description – Spicy, woody, sweet, warm.
- Collection Method – Steam Distillation
- Plant Part – Bark
- Main Constituents – Cinnamaldehyde, Eugenol
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.