Clove Leaf Oil
$15.00 – $69.99
- Anti- fungal and Antimicrobial – Prevents microbial infections. offer insect-repelling benefits. Removes bad breath, heal oral infections, ease and fights dental pain, toothaches, sore gums and mouth ulcers very effectively.
- Anti-depressant – Soothing and calming to the nervous system. It reduces anxiety, stress, depression.
- Anti-inflammatory – Excellent pain reliever for muscle and joints pain. Eases headaches.
- Stimulant – Exfoliates dead skin, increases blood flow which helps revive the youthfulness of your skin. Cools and soothe dry sensitive skin.
- Improves Digestion – Keeps the stomach healthy and functioning properly.
- Boost metabolism – Boosts your spirits in cases of depression or fatigue.
How to Use:
- Aromatic – Diffuse 2-3 drops in a diffuser of your choice. Benefit yourself with the powerful aroma. Take a warm bath with clove leaf essential oil in the bath-tub. Apply it on to your pillows at night and sleep peacefully.
- Vaporize – Add a 3-5 of clove leaf essential oil to a bowl of hot water. Cover your head with a towel and inhale the steam for five to 15 minutes.
- As a topical – Just mix 2 to 3 drops of pure clove oil with your skin cream and apply gently. Mix 3-4 drops with base oil (coconut or almond oil) and warm it for 15 seconds, gently massage on joints and muscles.
- Aromatic Description – Spicy, woody, sweet, warm.
- Collection Method – Steam Distillation
- Plant Part – Leaves and Flowers.
- Main Constituents: Linalyl acetate, Linalool, a-Terpineol, Germacrene D, B-Caryophyllene.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.