Fir Needle Oil
$18.00 – $55.00
- Cardio & Respiratory System – Very beneficial when used in an inhaler or steam for Coughs, Bronchitis, or Flu and of course Asthma.
- Anti-septic – Prevent infections. Protect wounds from becoming septic.
- Stimulant-Anti-inflammatory – Excellent pain reliever for muscle and joints pain. Eases headaches. Cleans the blood of toxins. Acts as a detoxifier or blood purifier.
- Anti-depressant – Soothing and calming to the nervous system. It reduces anxiety, stress, depression.
How to Use:
- Aromatic – Diffuse 2-3 drops in a diffuser of your choice. Benefit yourself with the powerful Aroma.
- Vaporize – Add a 3-5 of Fennel seed essential oil to a bowl of hot water. Cover your head with a towel and breathe in the steam for five to 15 minutes.
- As a topical – Dilute 2-3 drops with carrier oil like coconut, once mixed, apply it directly on the skin using your palms or fingers. Mix a couple of drops of this oil with a carrier oil and massage gently onto the chest to promote respiratory health.
- Aromatic Description – fresh, woody and earthy scent.
- Collection Method – Steam Distillation.
- Plant Part – Leaf/ Needle.
- Main Constituents – Limonene, Camphene, a-Pinene, Santene, B-Caryophyllene, Tricyclene.
- Possible skin sensitivity. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize skin sensitivity.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.