$18.00 – $69.99
- Antispasmodic – Prevent and ease menstrual cramps (dysmenorrhea). Helps in PMS and missing periods.
- Anti-depressant – Soothing and calming to the nervous system. It reduces anxiety, stress, depression.
- Anti-inflammatory – Helps heal from scars, wounds, stretch marks, and acne. Anti-aging. Excellent pain reliever for muscle and joints pain. Eases headaches.
- Anti-fungal and Antimicrobial – Prevents microbial infections. offer insect-repelling benefits. Removes bad breath, heal oral infections, ease and fights dental pain, toothaches, sore gums and mouth ulcers very effectively. Natural household cleaner.
- Cardio & Respiration – Natural medicine for coughs and colds, aids breathing affected by bronchitis, flu, and asthma.
How to Use:
- Aromatic – Diffuse 2-3 drops in a diffuser of your choice. Benefit yourself with the powerful aroma.
- Vaporize – Add a 3-5 of geranium essential oil to a bowl of hot water. Cover your head with a towel and breathe in the steam for five to 15 minutes.
- As a topical – Dilute 2-3 drops with carrier oil like coconut, once mixed, apply it directly on the skin using your palms or fingers. Mix a couple of drops of this oil with a carrier oil and massage gently onto the chest to promote respiratory health.
- Apply it on to your pillows at night and sleep peacefully.
- Aromatic Description: Floral, fresh, sweet, fruity.
- Collection Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves.
- Main Constituents: Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalol, Citronellyl formate, Isomenthone, 10-epi-Gamma-Eudesmol, Geranyl formate
- Possible skin sensitivity. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize skin sensitivity.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.