$22.00 – $69.99
- Calming and relaxing qualities can help with headaches, irritability, and ease nervous anxiety. As a result, helping to promote self-expression and creativity.
- Soothes occasional skin irritations and muscle tension.
- Promotes sleep. Widely used for insomnia and has been shown to offer significant improvement in sleep quality
- Skin and hair care. Used by Dermatologists to treat acne. Inhibits bacterial growth. Helpful with hair growth, fighting hair loss, and lice.
- Used for respiratory problems including throat infection, flu, cough, cold, asthma, congestion, bronchitis, and many more
How to Use:
- Diffuse – 3-4 drops in a diffuser of your choice.
- As a spray – Combine a few drops of Lavender oil with water, in a spray bottle, to freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air.
- As a topical – Apply 1-2 drops on hand, or desired area, to soothe occasional skin irritations. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
- Add to bath water to soak away stress and muscle tension.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Aromatic Description: Powdery, floral, light
- Collection Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Flower
- Main Constituents: Linalool, linalyl acetate
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.