$15.00 – $59.99
- Uplifts mood
- Has antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties.
- Cardio & Respiratory System – Natural Flu and cold medicine. Very beneficial when used in an inhaler or steam for Coughs, Bronchitis, or Flu and of course asthma.
- Anti-fungal and Antimicrobial – Prevents microbial infections. offer insect-repelling benefits.
- Antispasmodic – Prevent and ease menstrual cramps. Helps in PMS and missing periods.
- Anti-depressant – Soothing and calming to the nervous system. It reduces anxiety, stress, depression.
- Antiseptic and Anti-inflammatory – Helps heal from scars, wounds, stretch marks, and acne. Anti-aging. Excellent pain reliever for muscle and joints pain. Eases headaches.
- Improves Digestion – Keeps the stomach healthy and functioning properly.
- Boost metabolism – Boosts your spirits in cases of depression or fatigue.
How to Use:
- As a topical, dilute 1 drop with a carrier oil.
- Diffuse Orange with other citrus oils, such as lime, lemon or tangerine, in warmer seasons, or with Cinammon and Clove for the cooler season. Diffuse up to 1 hour, 3 times daily.
- Combine 8-10 drops with distilled water or witch hazel, in a small spray bottle and spritz over linens and in closets, to freshen up sheets, towels, and clothes.
- Aromatic Description – Sweet, Citrus
- Collection Method – Steam Distillation
- Plant Part – Fruit rinds
- Main Constituents – Citrus aurantium dulcis.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.