Tea Tree Oil
$20.00 – $69.99
- Anti-microbial – Kills Bacteria and Infections. This antiseptic oil removes infections on the skin and within the body. Heals sores, wounds, cuts, scars, acne, and relives burns. A natural bug repellent. Natural Household Cleaner.
- Anti-inflammatory – Prevent bacterial infections. Helps heal from scars, wounds, stretch marks, and acne. Anti-aging. Excellent pain reliever for muscle and joints pain. Treats Eczema. Fights Bacterial, Fungal and Viral Infections.
- Cardio & Respiratory System – Treats respiratory tract infections. Prevent congestion, coughs and the common cold. beneficial when used in an inhaler or steam.
- Boost Hair Health – Tea tree oil has proven very beneficial for the health of your hair and scalp.
How to Use:
- Aromatic – Diffuse 2-3 drops in a diffuser of your choice.
- Vaporize – Add a 3-5 of tea tree essential oil to a bowl of hot water. Cover your head with a towel and breathe in the steam for five to 15 minutes.
- As a Topical – Dilute 2-3 drops with carrier oil like coconut, once mixed, apply it directly on the skin using your palms or fingers.
- As a Spray – Combine a few drops of tea tree oil with water, in a spray bottle, to freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, surfaces or the air. Mix a couple of drops of this oil with a carrier oil and massage gently onto the chest to promote respiratory health.
- Aromatic Description: Medicinal, fresh, earthy, herbaceous.
- Collection Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves.
- Main Constituents: Terpinene-4-ol, Gamma-Terpinene, a-Terpinene, Terpinolene, Cineole, a-Terpineol, p-Cymeme, a-Pinene.
- Possible skin sensitivity. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize skin sensitivity.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.